Sunday, October 5, 2014

The unorganized becoming organized

In my quest to become more organized I ordered these wonderful magazine holders from Amazon.com. They hold quite a bit and make my desk look so much better.







I also do my lesson planning on Sundays. This makes the week easier on me. I printed out all my worksheets and made sure I had all the materials for the week.


Here is our curriculum as of now. I change it up a bit as I see fit.

Bible: Studying Gods Word Book E,
 Math Spectrum Algebra, 
Spelling:Macmillan, Grammar: Exercises in English Book E
, History: We have done a study on Germany and WWII and now reading The Boy In The Striped Pajamas and doing a Unit stusy that will incorporate the movie also that I got from teacherspayteachers website,
 Science: Observing Gods World Abeka, but right now doing a presentation project on a volcano of choice, writing to the national park etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment